CEDS 2021 Conference
The Council for Educational Diagnostic Services (CEDS), a division of the Council for Exceptional Children, and the Louisiana Education Diagnosticians’ Association (LA-ED) are inviting proposals on assessment and evaluation related topics to present at a conference to be held from October 6th through October 8th, 2021 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Call for Proposals
Proposal Guidelines. Please include the following in your proposal:
Cover Sheet: Include the title of the proposal and names, titles, address, e-mail addresses, and telephone and fax numbers of the session leader and other participants.
Conference Program Description: 50-word description of the presentation.
Abstract: 300-500 words that include:
- A statement of the issue and its relevance to the field
- Objectives of the presentation
- The prospective audience
- Usefulness to practitioners
- Type of presentation: lecture, demonstration, poster, workshop, or student poster presentation
- Time requested: one, two or three hours (poster presentations will be one hour)
Deadline for proposals is July 18, 2021 Email proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org
- When submitting a proposal, presenters and co-presenters agree to register for the conference by the early bird cutoff date to be included in the final program.
- The primary presenter will be the main contact for decisions regarding the proposal. If accepted, the primary presenter agrees to share information regarding the status of the proposal and registration information to co-presenters.